Thursday, August 27, 2015

Review: Courage That Counts by Elison Grace

Courage That Counts by Elison Grace
Loveland Fire series book 1
New Adult, Romance
Published August 20, 2015 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
My rating 5/5 stars

Synopsis:
 Firefighters and best friends, Dylan and Roy, face death on a daily basis. Now they face death personally when Roy is diagnosed with a terminal disease. Lana, a nurse, becomes the strength Dylan needs when everything is crashing down around him. Will he have the courage to push past the unknown? When the life he has known goes up in flames will the love of his life rise out of the ashes? ***Warning not for anyone under 18 due to strong language and sexual situations ****Have tissues ready when reading

My Thoughts:
 I read this through Netgalley for an honest review. This debut novel had me crying from the start and then would have me smiling through the tears and laughing. I could not stop reading. Roy and Dylan are best friends and firefighters. When Roy finds out he has cancer he asks Dylan to take care of his wife and young daughters. As Dylan is going through this he meets the love of his life but screws things up. Can they make it work? There is swearing and sex scenes just as a warning but the big warning is that you will need kleenex.

I can't wait for this author's next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment