Friday, November 25, 2016

Heartless by Marissa Meyer- review


Heartless- Marissa Meyer
Genre :Fantasy/ Fairytale Retelling
Publisher:  Feiwel & Friends (November 8, 2016)
My rating: 4 out of 5 stars

My Review:
 I did enjoy the book but I didn't LOVE it! I got bored halfway through the book and then it picked up again. Cath wants to be a baker and own her own shop but her parents forbid it and says she has to marry the king, boring. She meets Jest and falls for him instead. A lot of Alice in Wonderland in here but instead of Alice you are dealing with Cath, who is supposed to be the Queen of Hearts. I hated her mother and Margaret, who has a holier than thou attitude. The King is sooo boring I would run for the hills lol.
 Marissa Meyer is a great storyteller but I like the Lunar Chronicles a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment