Saturday, December 03, 2016

Review: The Mistletoe Promise (Mistletoe Collection) by Richard Paul Evans

The Mistletoe Promise Christmas Romance
Audiobook
Published November 18th 2014 by Simon & Schuster Audio
My rating: 5 stars

My review:

 I listened to this on audio, through my library. Elise is dreading the holidays. 3 years ago she found out her husband was cheating on her with her best friend. That resulted in a bitter divorce.
Then one November day, a stranger, Nicholas approaches her in the mall food court. Instead of being alone for holidays he propositions her for 8 weeks they pretend to be a couple and he draws up a contract with 4 simple rules. She agrees and they start spending a lot of time together but parts of her past come back to haunt her. But she finds out she isn't the only one with a haunting past. I loved how these 2 came together and a relationship formed. When I started listening to this it was how the movie started that was on Hallmark, last month. But that is where the similarities end.

No comments:

Post a Comment