Friday, December 09, 2016

Review: A Very Jaguar Christmas (Heart of the Jaguar #5) by Terry Spear

A Very Jaguar Christmas (Heart of the Jaguar #5) Paranormal Romance
Published October 4th 2016 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
My rating: 4 stars

My Review:

 This is set at Christmastime but not very Christmassy like you would think. A little boy is lost and come to find out he is werewolf. He was dropped off at a day care center for Jaguar shifters. Neither shifters knew about the other one. The story is of a Jaguar couple who are looking for the little wolf cub/boy's family. I liked the main couple and their finding out about their true feelings for each other and trying to start a relationship while traveling and helping out the boy cub. I like paranormal so this was right up my alley. I received this from NetGalley for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment